Tuesday, April 20, 2010

If Only

His lips lingered on the back of my neck
Warm breath dancing gracefully across caramel skin
The moistness of his tongue left a chill
Both bodies trembled with love
His hands neatly pinched clever hips
Dancing up against one another
As fingertips lightly brush my navel
Another moment my eyes would close
And I'd scream on the inside at the flames
Locked knees would weaken at the sound of his voice
And my heart will beat patiently waiting for the next move
The feeling of growth and wetness collide in minds alike
And I silently want more
He would know what I am thinking
And offer me more than I can handle
His control takes me to places never reached
At peak he would slow his pace and whisper softly
And then bring me back into his soul
I would collapse under pleasure in excitement
At his trembles my hands will dance across his back
Leaving streaks of paradise
Tight lips sucked on by each other
I would drown in his beauty
And be reborn in his eyes
As we danced in a sweaty embrace
When illumination peeked through closed doors
Candles would have fallen to ashes
And sensual oils soaked into soft skin
Eyes would not find rest unless opened
Lips will be chapped from an endless night
And the dramatic hearts would never settle
We would finally fall asleep in arms enclosed
My head on his chest
His hand on my breast
Both rising, falling, still pleading
It's here that I awake
And realize that it was my soul
Pleading 'if only'

No comments:

Post a Comment